USE OF THE WEBSITE
As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant that:
- You are at least 18 years of age;
- You possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation;
- You will only use this Website to make legitimate reservations or purchases for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act;
- All information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete, and
CamboTicket is ONLY a bus ticket online aggregator / agent. It does not operate transportation services of its own. In order to provide a comprehensive choice of bus and ferry operators, departure times and prices to customers, it has tied up with many operators. CamboTicket strongly advises you to choose operators you are aware of and whose service you are comfortable with.
CamboTicket’s responsibilities are limited to:
- Issuing a valid reservation which will be surrendered to the bus or ferry operator named in the reservation in exchange for an e-ticket that will be issued byCamboTicket on behalf of the bus or ferry operator;
- Providing refund and support in the event of cancellation of the reservation as laid down in the Cancellation Policy (Please see Cancellation Policy section below. Cancellation policies vary from operator to operator; you can see the exact policy applicable to you at the time of making the booking) ;
- Providing limited customer support and information in case of any delays / inconvenience; however such support shall be on a best endeavors basis, during our office hours and shall be based upon the information, if any, received from the bus operator.
CamboTicket.com’s responsibilities DO NOT include:
- The bus operator’s bus not departing / reaching on time
- The bus operator’s employees conduct and/or competence or the lack or absence thereof
- The bus operator’s bus seats etc not being up to your expectations
- The bus operator canceling or rescheduling the trip for whatever reason
- Any injury or damage to you and/or your properties
- Your baggage or other properties getting lost / stolen / damaged
- The bus operator changing your seat at the last minute or changing the type of bus and type of seat and accommodations on the bus that will transport you
- Your waiting at the wrong boarding point (please call the bus operator to find out the exact boarding point if you are not a regular traveler on that particular bus)
- The bus operator changing the boarding point and/or using a pick-up vehicle at the boarding point to take you to the bus departure point
- The arrival and departure times mentioned on the ticket issued byCamboTicket are only tentative timings. The bus operator has the last say on the actual arrival and departure times for the bus, the route to be taken and the actual arrival and departure points, and any stops in between.
- Passengers are required to present their e-ticket to the bus operator to board the bus. The bus operator may require you to present such proof of identity as the bus operator may require.
- All tickets issued onCamboTicket shall be non-transferable.
- The user agrees to notify our support staff at[email protected] within 24 hours of any issues faced relating to a booking failure or regarding boarding to allow us to investigate the problem and aim to revert with a satisfactory response. Any delay in reporting such incidents to us makes it extremely difficult for us to investigate and make redressal of such grievances improbable.
CONSEQUENCES OF BUS SERVICE CANCELLATION:
Bus operators may cancel or reschedule any service at any time and CamboTicket doesn't have any control over such decisions made by bus operators. In the event such a situation arises, we will communicate such change or cancellation of the service to your promptly and try to offer you alternatives. You are free to either accept the alternaives suggested or reject them and in that event, your ticket will be cancelled as per the Cancellation Policy in effect at that time.
E-tickets booked through CamboTicket can be cancelled based on the operator's cancellation procedures and we request you to read through them before booking the tickets. Any and all refunds will be subject to CamboTicket.com’s refund process in force at the time of the request, including the forfeiture of an amount corresponding to CamboTicket.com’s refund/cancellation fees. Please note that the refund/cancellation fee and refund period may differ from one bus operator to another.
Kindly note that the money is not transferred back to the passenger's credit/debit card or Wing money account. Instead the amount will be refunded in the form of a Cash Coupon that can be used during your next transaction. This coupon is valid up to 6 months from the date of cancellation.
Please note that the cancellation fee and cancellation period may differ from one bus operator to another. Please contact our support staff at [email protected] for complete details or enter your ticket number on the print ticket CamboTicket to read the cancellation policy for your ticket.
All decisions related to cancellation policy as determined by CamboTicket shall be final and binding.
No cancellation is possible within 48 hours of departure.
- By accepting these terms and conditions, you accept and agree that CamboTicket will send the e-ticket to the email address provided by you during the registration and/or booking process for CamboTicket’s service. In case a booking confirmation e-mail carrying the e-ticket gets delayed or fails because of technical reasons or as a result of incorrect e-mail address by the user etc, a ticket will be considered 'booked' as long as the ticket shows up on the confirmation page appearing on the Website. CamboTicketshall not be liable to the user in such a situation.
- CamboTicketwill exert efforts to provide the service and it shall be deemed that you shall have received the information sent from CamboTicket as an email alert on the email address provided during the course of ticket booking and CamboTicket shall not be under any obligation to confirm the authenticity of the person(s) receiving the alert. You cannot hold CamboTicket liable for non-availability of the service in any manner whatsoever.
- You acknowledge that the email service provided byCamboTicket is an additional facility provided for the customer’s convenience, that the email service is highly dependent on the telecommunication networks and their intraconnectivity and interconnectivity, and that the email service may be susceptible to delayed deliveries, non-deliveries, misdeliveries, errors, omissions and/ or inaccuracies. In the event you observe any error, omission and/or inaccuracy in the information provided in the alert, you should immediately inform CamboTicket about the same and CamboTicket will exert efforts to rectify the error, omission and/or inaccuracy as soon as practicable. You will not holdCamboTicket liable for any loss, damages, claim, expense including legal cost that may be incurred/ suffered by you on account of the email service (including, without limitation, any delayed deliveries, non-deliveries, misdeliveries, errors, omissions and/ or inaccuracies).
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmlessCamboTicket including its stockholders, directors, officials and employees from any damages, claims, demands, proceedings, loss, cost, charges and expenses whatsoever including legal charges and attorney fees which CamboTicket may at any time incur, sustain, suffer or be put to as a consequence of or arising out of:
- Misuse, improper or fraudulent information provided by you,
- Your provision of an incorrect email address or an email address that belongs to an unrelated third party, and/or
- Your receiving any message relating to the reservation number, travel itinerary information, booking confirmation, modification to a ticket, cancellation of ticket, change in bus schedule, delay, and/or rescheduling fromCamboTicket.
- By accepting the terms and conditions the customer acknowledges and agrees that from time to timeCamboTicket may call the mobile phone number or send emails at the email address provided by the customer while registering for the service or to any such number or email address replaced and informed by the customer, for the purpose of collecting feedback from the customer regarding their travel, the bus facilities and/or services of the bus operator and/or any special deals or new services introduced.
- Grievances and claims related to the bus journey should be reported toCamboTicket support team at [email protected] within 03 days of the customer’s travel date.